Council Budgets & Spending
Brentwood Borough Council strives to provide high quality, efficient and value for money services and seeks continuous improvement in service delivery to meet the needs of the community.
Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2012
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2011
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2010
- Statement of Accounts for year ended 31st March 2009
Annual Governance Report
- Annual Governance Report 2011/12
- Annual Governance Report 2010/11
- Annual Governance Report 2009/10
- Annual Governance Report 2008/09
Annual Audit & Inspection Letter
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2011/12
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2010/11
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2009/10
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2008/09
- Annual Audit and Inspection Letter 2007/08
- Proceeds of Crime (Anti-Money Laundering) Policy and Guidance - September 2012 (0.18 MB as PDF document)
- Anti Fraud and Corruption Policy - November 2012 (0.14 MB as PDF document)
- Address: Brentwood Borough Council, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01277 312500
- Fax: 01277 312743
- Minicom: 01277 312809
Rate this page
Please rate this page and leave any helpful comments. This will help us make sure we give you the right information.
If you would like a reply, please leave your contact details.
This page was updated on 28 March 2013.
All Images and Text Copyright © Brentwood Borough Council unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved