The non-domestic rates or business rates, collected by local councils are the means by which businesses and others who occupy non-domestic property contribute towards the cost of local services.
The easy way to contact the service responsible for Business Rates is by using the Business Rates on line form, where you will be given the opportunity to :
- Make an enquiry
- Report an incident
- Make a complaint
- Pay a compliment
Once submitted, your form will be sent directly to the service.
- Non-Domestic Rates (Business Rates) Explanatory Notes - 2012 (0.03 MB as PDF document)
- Direct Debit Form - Council Tax and Business Rates - 2012 (0.19 MB as PDF document)
- Small Business Rate Relief Application Form - 2014 (0.03 MB as PDF document)
- Address: Brentwood Borough Council, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01277 312831
- Fax: 01277 312743
- Minicom: 01277 312809
Rate this page
Please rate this page and leave any helpful comments. This will help us make sure we give you the right information.
If you would like a reply, please leave your contact details.
This page was updated on 11 April 2013.
All Images and Text Copyright © Brentwood Borough Council unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved