Brentwood Borough Council welcomes the involvement of tenants and leaseholders in developing and improving the Housing Service.
Tenant participation gives tenants and leaseholders opportunities to have a say...
- management of their homes
- development of their communities
- improving their environments
- to give feedback on tenants' views in their area
- receive and respond to reports such as the Housing Service Plan
Tenants and leaseholders across the Borough have all set up residents associations and work closely with the Council and their local communities.
Information on how to set up a residents association and details of existing residents associations can be found on the Tenants Participation - Residents Associations web page.
Tenant and Leaseholder Panel
Another way of taking part in the Housing Service is by joining the tenant and leaseholder panel.
This panel is open to those that have an interest in the Housing Service but are unable or don't want set up or join an association. You will have a choice of ways to be contacted and a choice of areas to become involved in. You can be involved in as many of the areas as you wish.
If you would like to chat to other tenants who have set up an association or have questions then call Andy Long on 01277 312563 or email email@example.com or use the on line Housing Tenant Participation form.
Tenants Talkback Group
This is a group of tenants, leaseholders, housing staff and councillors who meet regularly to discuss various subjects that affect tenants and leaseholders across the Borough.
Each residents association, which has Council tenants or leaseholders as part of their committee is welcome to send two representatives along to the Tenants Talkback Group.
The next Meeting will take place on Monday 14th January at 5.30pm in the Council Chamber
If you would like more information about this group or about Tenant Participation please contact Andy Long Tenant Participation Officer on 01277 312563, email firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be happy to help you.
On Thursday 25th October 2012, the Council celebrated another successful Tenants Awards ceremony with representatives of our tenants and residents associations.
Held at Brentwood Town Hall, and kindly sponsored by Hunters Chase Garden Centre, the event highlighted the activities and celebrated the achievements of individuals and groups involved with tenant participation in Brentwood.
Certificates and trophies were presented by the Deputy Mayor, Councillor Ann Coe.
- Tenants Talkback - March 2012 (0.04 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - February 2012 (0.05 MB as PDF document)
- Communal Block - How can I Get Involved? (0.26 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Together - Leaflet - How can I get involved? (0.62 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Participation Compact - Leaflet (0.45 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - April 2012 (0.05 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - May 2012 (0.05 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - June 2012 (0.03 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - July 2012 (0.04 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - September 2012 (0.04 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - October 2012 (0.05 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - November 2012 (0.06 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - January 2013 (0.04 MB as PDF document)
- Tenants Talkback - December 2012 (0.06 MB as PDF document)
- Address: Brentwood Borough Council, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01277 312563
- Fax: 01277 312575
- Minicom: 01277 312809
Rate this page
Please rate this page and leave any helpful comments. This will help us make sure we give you the right information.
If you would like a reply, please leave your contact details.
This page was updated on 28 March 2013.
All Images and Text Copyright © Brentwood Borough Council unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved