Outline Planning Applications
Outline planning applications allow for a decision on the general principle of a how a site can be developed. Matters that can be reserved include layout, scale, appearance, access and landscaping. The following information must be submitted with an Outline application:
- Site plan
- Use: the use or uses proposed for the development and any distinct development zones within the site identified
- Amount of development: the amount of development proposed for each use
- Indicative layout: an indicative layout with separate development zones proposed within the site boundary, where appropriate
- Scale parameters: an indication of the upper and lower limits for height, width and length of each building within the site boundary
- Indicative access points: an area or areas in which the access point or points to the site will be situated
Outline applications cannot be made merely for a change of use of existing buildings or of land.
- Address: Brentwood Borough Council, Town Hall, Ingrave Road, Brentwood, Essex CM15 8AY
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01277 312620
- Fax: 01277 312743
- Minicom: 01277 312809
Rate this page
Please rate this page and leave any helpful comments. This will help us make sure we give you the right information.
If you would like a reply, please leave your contact details.
This page was updated on 11 March 2013.
All Images and Text Copyright © Brentwood Borough Council unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved